3/27/2016

travel2japan #22 An interesting day

source

Hey guys!
So, I was to Japan as an exchange student. And wrote diary; approximately three pages every single day. As I think it may be interesting translating the thoughts of an exchange student in Japan, I'm no going to do this. 
Some backround information:
I was to Japan from March to July 2015(4 1/2 month). I lived in Chiba with a host family. 
I went there with the organization WYS (Word Youth Society).
Here we go.
(The text written in italics are comments, I added in retrospect)

#22 An interesting day
Real date: April 1st, Wednesday

Let's go! Today morning, I really got up at 6 o'clock, this was good and I was the first in the bathroom. Today's breakfast was just bread but this is okay. After that, Wakari san told me the plan for today. Because I have no plan for the day yet, I created one. I study every day and now I make the plan for today.
Wakari san speaks almost always Japanese with me, yaaay! ;) I often do not understand it directly, but sometimes, I can answer in Japanese without her saying it in English.
We went shopping for one hour, (Wakari san called it 'go shopping' (in English)). I bought a pen and onigiruí (rice balls), so tasty!
In the near of the supermarket, there was a restaurant but because it was too full we went there after having finished shopping, I ate a piza.
Now, Wakari san is at the gym, she will return at 6 o'clock. The cat is hungry, but it's eating time is at 4 o'clock (not yet). Now, it is very silent.
Tomorrow is the first time, I am going to visit my host school, I think, I will introuduce myself to all the teachers. I am a bit excited for this.
Now, I am using the computer.
The supermarket is funny. (Explaining the supermarket bag system, as already talked about here)
Oups..  Because a door in the kitchen was shaking a little, I closed it. But as it was shaking again, I opened it and saw that the cat was inside.
Wakari san came 40 minutes too late so I called her but she said, everything is okay.
In TV news, they use a lot of posters and stickers.

I hope, you enjoyed this post!
<-- Previous post (#21 mistakes & choclate cars)

Next post (#23 meeting my school)--> 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!